Friday, November 17, 2006

One Fine Day - Photo Post

I've been stressing pretty horribly (and stupidly) about exams, but no big surprise there. So today I went to the beach to relax and clean out my brain. I saw quite a few dolphins and devised a plan to next time go out far enough to swim with them (involves rope, post, weight belt, boogie board, and mallet). There are always dolphins out there. The channel in which they swim is very swift, very deep, but it's only about twenty feet from the shore. So I'm going to wear the weight belt, thread it with a rope, then attach the rope to a deep post in the sand, and zoom out there on a boogie board. It's a nice idea, anyway. Let's see if I ever actually do it.

*sigh* I really hate this time of the semester, it is so depressing . . .

But anyways! on to the photos:




Barnacles




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home