Thursday, October 12, 2006

Aboot Me

I'm not a Public Defender - yet. But I will be soon. Almost wrote "fates willing", but, let me be honest, the fates will have nothing to do with it - just determination and work. And want and need. I'm a 2L and next Thursday I start interviewing inmates at zee jail. Some people think I should be more serious and respectful, seeing as how its inmates and all, but frankly all I've been thinking all freaking day long is

YayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYayYay

I'm so excited I've almost peed in my pants, like, twice.

2 Comments:

Blogger That Guy said...

Interviewing defendants is pretty fun. Seriously, you hear the craziest stories.

1:07 AM  
Blogger PD Stuff said...

I ran across your blog after seeing it on Arbitrary and Capricious, and look forward to more good posts like this one.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home